Style 4: Chapter 21: Bang Bang Shoot Shoot

The person was holding two pistols, One pointing at both Georgo and Marie, She yelled at them “I don't care if you beat my Stand so quickly, I won’t let you hurt my Husband!” she began shooting bullets at Georgo and Marie rapidly, But Georgo and Marie deflected each one with their Stands, “Doradoradoradoradoradoradora!” ‘Gonnagonnagonnagonnagonnagonna” the bullets flew back and pierced the body of the woman, She fell down to the ground… “Ganrig… If I die, please protect the Inventor…” she gasped, Out of the air Dr. Ganbrig appeared, with its hand in a finger gun position, Aimed at her head, It said “Nancy, What do you mean"If"?" as some sort of energy built around its hand, And then shot down into Nancy’s head.

Dr. Ganbrig turned to Georgo and Marie, Speaking to them “Shame on you two! You killed an innocent woman!” Georgo dashed towards Dr. Ganbrig with Bedrock Anthem out, Holding his hands in a ball like shape, Forming a sphere of Electircity, And finally throwing it out into Dr. Ganbrig, Who was thrown back and clearly damaged, Dr. Ganbrig leaned back, And then cracked forwards. Georgo pointed at Dr. Ganbrig “I figured out part of your ability, You have some kind of barrier, Which burns at the touch, But, You can't Burn lightning…” Dr. Ganbrig chuckled, Which quickly became a cacophonous cackle as it faded back into the air. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style 4: Chapter 22: Blame It On The Rain

Style 4: Chapter 3: Cabinet Man