Style 4: Chapter 2: Bedrock Anthem Part 2

Georgo spent a few hours doing pretty much nothing in a jail cell, until Police managed to smuggle him out in the night. It seemed alright, like no one saw anything when the two of them carefully left the station and walked all the way to the Yacht. When they got there Police led George to a room in the middle of the ship, the room was extremely drab, in fact for a yacht it didn't seem very quality to Georgo either, Police made a brief comment “There was a room in here that had a tiny but of asbestos in it, I had to remove the entire room and now there is a missing point in the yacht, so if you aren't careful you can just walk directly into the sea, the door to where that room was is to the left of that table, just a warning” Georgo and Police sat down around the table, Police took out a piece of paper and showed it the Georgo, The paper had a picture of Yotsuyu Yagiyama, and arrows around him pointing to a few words “Georgo Otoishi”, “Hospital”, “Jobin Higashikata” and “Rock Human”. Police elaborated “I met Yotsuyu a year or so ago, he was so fascinating, because he didn't seem to have any emotional attachments at all, but I kept meeting him over and over again, like he was stalking me, he seemed innocent enough, so we made light talk with each other, And I asked him if he had any family once you know? And he said the strangest thing to me, He says to me “You are my family, that's why I keep following you, we are family” and it was so strange to hear, apparently one of each of our parents were actually related, and he told me that then, and he asked me something crazy, he asks me “Have you ever loved someone?” and I thought about it, you know? And it was so hard to understand because everyone is supposed to have loved someone else, and I realized then that I never had, And things just got weirder from there, he tells me that me that I am 1 quarter rock human, which is meaningless at first, because until recently I had no idea what a rock human was, but they don't feel emotions the same way humans do, so Yotsuyu gives me this concern he has, and his concern is that he thinks he has started to care about someone quite a bit, and he tells me who it is, and it's you, Georgo Otoishi, I didn't know how he knew I was a quarter rock human, and I stopped seeing him after I told him I couldn't really help him, so I was shocked when some guy shows up at my house and tells me that Yotsuyu is dead, and he begs me to join their group, but I didn't want to because I have responsibilities, so a bit later I go to the hospital and the same man is there, and his name is Damo Tamoki apparently, and he tells me to please join their group but I still refuse like before, and then I hear a rumor that Jobin Higashikata is in dealings with some weird people at the hospital, and then it turns out that he is dead as well! I was at the Hospital when they showed off somethin called Locacaca 6251, A super valuable drug that is worth a ton of money, So Georgo Otoishi, what can you tell me about these events? Were you really so close to Yotsuyu?” Georgo responded “Yotsuyu went to art classes with me for a month or so, and I never saw him again afterwards, that was all I know, He was a Stand User, but I never really figured out what specifically he could do with it though, He seemed eccentric but I barely knew him, I don't know how I can help you figure out your family.” Police said “Oh dear, so you were without much information after all then, but you can definitely help me get the Locacaca 6251 right?” Georgo replied “I don't need money, my family is extremely rich, my ancestor won the Steel Ball Run race and we have had some sort of luck with us that has been lightly flowing from him I guess, bottom line I don't need anything from you, and you creep me out.” Just then they both started to hear footsteps coming from outside, and creaks as well. “Crap, we aren't really equipped for this at all, My Hymn for a scarecrow requires planning to set up a scenario for it, If this is another Stand User, which it probably is, I can't deal with it with my Stand at all, Heck I can't even activate my Stand, I don't have any flower’s with me, So we have to wait for them to activate first before you can use Bedrock Anthem, and by then it may already be too late for us both!” said Police. Georgo recklessly pulled open the door and ran through, luckily he picked the correct door and didn't fall to the sea, as Georgo rushed out of the confined area he saw a police officer, it must have been one of the ones from the station who was following them was what Georgo assumed, Georgo observed that the mysterious officer had a nametag, it seemed that their name was Unita Carne.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style 4: Chapter 22: Blame It On The Rain

Style 4: Chapter 21: Bang Bang Shoot Shoot

Style 4: Chapter 3: Cabinet Man