Style 4: Chapter 9: Pale Shelter Part 2
Ko asked Georgo “What are we going to do?” Georgo responded “Look, he's leaving a trail of ink behind, and I can see that there are fake versions of the pill case being made out of ink, he thinks this is a good idea, because I hate seeing the object he knows it will stop me from pursuing him, but, I’m pretty sure he is after the pills, Not just that, I bet he is going to take them! I bet he thinks it's going to power him up…, little does he know, his defeat is guaranteed if he takes a single pill..” Ko replied “Jojo… how is it that you plan to defeat him without moving?” Georgo started to pick up the fake pill containers “The pills, they do have a power, but they are also extremely addictive, its only a matter of time before he comes back with the new power, but the pills will make him so confused we can convince him of anything, tell him that he will die if he kills any of us, and I bet he will do anything we ask to get these fake pill’s, because he will be too confused to tell the difference” he said. Marie nervously spoke “Do we know where he is now, he is moving away so fast towards the donut shop, I can’t keep track” Georgo replied “At this point I can't see him, the speed is increasing I can tell that much, it's going so fast, it could already be at the shop by now…”
Tear Crocodile, user of the Stand “Pale Shelter” had already made it to the donut shop, having manipulated ink in a way to create an extremely fast speed, he jumped down from the wave of ink, and now began to manipulate the ink to dig into the small dirt patch on the ground at the donut shop. Tear looked back “Looks like they still aren't here” he thought. The ink took the form of tons of small shovel-like shapes, digging and digging, until they hit the pill case, which they flung out just like the dirt. Tear grabbed it off the ground, and quickly took one of the pills. At first he didn't notice anything, until he noticed a strange liquid substance dripping from his hand “This… I haven't ever had this ability before… but immediately I understand it! This is the stand “Baby Away!” It gives me control over this substance, which is called psuedometal, and its entirely unique to this Stand, it doesn't exist anywhere else, It’s hot like fire, and I can only get more of it by taking more pills…” thought Tear, he looked at the pill case, and then too the psuedometal on his arm, he was fully able to control it, and something about that feeling felt incredible, and Tear wanted more of it. He grabbed the box of pills and swallowed all of them together, more psuedometal came flowing from his hands in mass, Tear felt his control over all of it, despite the fact that Pale Shelter was a better, more versatile Stand, and logically Tear would have know that, but he felt incredibly captivated by Baby Away, and the psuedometal. But he still wanted more, he looked at the pill case only to find it empty, his eyes opened wide, bulging from their sockets as psuedometal dripped out and onto Tear’s face. Tear couldn't focus on anything else, he needed more pills, more pseudometal. He faintly remembered something, the vague feeling that there were more pills he had left somewhere, So Tear turned back around, too confused to remember that those pills were fakes.
Georgo, Ko, and Marie stood, all of them standing ready for when the enemy returned, The vulture like form of Bedrock Anthem, as well as the humanoid figure that seems to be made of food items, which was the physical manifestation of Pork and Beans, were also both being displayed, ready for a barrage. And then the three of them saw the enemy running forwards at absurd speeds, he was yelling “I'm going to kill you with Psuedometals!” Georgo replied “If you kill us you will die!” the enemy stopped in his tracks right in front of Georgo and the others “Ok, I won't kill you then, but those pills you are holding, I need them!” Georgo responded calmly “Okay, you can have them, but you need to shake my hand first” Georgo put out his hand and the enemy grabbed it, however Georgo smiled as he gripped the enemies hand extremely tight,
but his smile didn't last as he opened his mouth, and began to yell “Doradoradoradoradoradoradoradora!” Bedrock Anthem matching each of those cries with a punch, knocking the enemy to the ground. Georgo continued the barrage “Doradoradoradoradora!” Marie joined in, letting their Pork and Beans attack the enemy “I aint GonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonnaGonna!” yelled Marie. The enemy fell to the ground unconscious, only just having gotten up again. Georgo and Marie stopped their punches. Georgo said to Ko “Use Hymn for a Scarecrow on him while he is unconscious” Ko took a flower out from his pocket and lowered himself to the ground. While Ko erased the enemies memories, Georgo found the pill case “I can't destroy it, I can't bury it, the pills in it just regenerate… and I can't keep it with me either… my mom, I don't think she should ever see this again… Ko, can you keep these, and not take them, or do anything with them?” Ko having just finished using Hymn for a Scarecrow, took the case and simply nodded, Georgo nodded back. Then Georgo turned to Marie and asked “Was that your boss?” Marie replied “No, this isnt him, but I can see they have a 2 way walkie talkie on him, its broken, but i'm guessing whoever sent them is on the other end…” Georgo looked up into the sky, tears flowing from his eyes, knowing that there were more enemies to face, more horrors to endure…
Comments
Post a Comment