Style 4: Chapter 12: And Neither Do I
Ko remained entirely blank in expression as Georgo attacked and screamed at him. Marie watched as Georgo continued to kick Ko, Marie’s mind was racing, they wanted to assist, to stop the others from fighting, but Marie didn't know what exactly to do. Georgo tripped over his own foot and fell on the ground, Ko stared into his eyes, unfeeling, uncaring. Georgo gave up on fighting, he just stared back at Ko, Georgo glanced in the other direction, tears continuously flowing from his eyes. Georgo spoke now, directed at Ko “You broke my trust, you really did… This whole time, all you thought about was your own salvation, you never cared about me and Marie, you don't care about the lives of the people coming after us! You only ever cared about yourself!” Ko stood up, seeming to ignore Georgo’s words, Ko turned away from Georgo and Marie, so they couldn't see his face. Ko walked away at a moderate pace, Georgo screamed as he left, not words, just a simple scream of sadness. Ko disappeared into the town, Georgo tried to push himself up, but he twisted his hand, and fell back to the ground. Marie walked over to Georgo, and assisted him back to his feet, Georgo nodded at Marie, as a way to say “Thank you” for Georgo was too tired to talk.
P.S. I feel that I might as well show a vague idea of what I imagine Georgo to look like, I have done better, more detailed drawings of him, but I would prefer to just show this little doodle one. Of course the Jojo rule of no canon colors applies here.

Comments
Post a Comment