Style 4: Chapter 15: Truly Fully Licensed Hairstylist Part 1

 At the Katsuren Castle Ruins in Uruma Okinawa, a mysterious person wearing a dark jacket, a face mask, sunglasses, gloves, baggy pants, and tall boots sat down on the grass. At the moment no one else was there, meaning the mysterious person could begin to do what they had come for, a tiny patch in the ground, a patch of cornflower. The person pulled every instance of the herb from the ground, placing it in a small plastic bag labeled “Nancy” the bag was placed securely into the jacket pocket, And the individual walked away from the ruins.

Nancy Mcgill sat on the ground, not too far from the ruins, she saw a bike pass her by extremely fast, Nancy knew exactly what the bike was, she inspected to area, quickly finding the bag of cornflower, she picked it up, using a strange suction to hold it tightly, the cornflower could not be lost.

Marie asked the strange figures, shocked from the sudden turn of events “Who are you?!” Marie jumped, Georgo too being pulled along. Sera replied calmly “I'm Sera Gorilla, and we just need some… information” Georgo looked, now seeing clearly, into Sera’s eyes “What is it you want?” he said. Sera turned away, looking to Tear, who just shrugged, Sera looked back at Georgo “You know the organization… There is someone coming after Stand users, someone recruiting us for their own gain, manipulating us, destroying us… really, we need both of you, we need you to help us” she said. Georgo and Marie both vaguely understood what was being said, of course they were still somewhat confused though. Marie spoke “The two of you, both of you attacked us before, what has your goal been all this time?” Tear replied, relaxing his posture backwards “I can't even remember what happened when I went after you last time… I guess you beat me pretty badly… but we never wanted to kill you or anything, we just need your help” Marie leaned nervously into Georgo, feeling his shoulder slightly vibrate. Tear pulled a hair from his head, rolling it around his finger, Georgo glanced at Tear’s hands, seeing manipulate the thread. Sera noticed the tension, she spoke again “I'm sorry about our… methods… but please, we need to do this, we can't let whoever is in charge of this operation keep manipulating Stand Users” Georgo understood, It was a communication oddity, but Georgo understood exactly what Sera was asking, it was a good cause. Georgo looked to Sera with a sort of nervous kindness. Georgo spoke, holding his hand out, or at least attempting to do so “We both want answers, I understand, So I will agree to continue on that path” Sera understood those somewhat surreal words. Sera gave a hand symbol to Tear, the two of them walked together to the end of the boat, once Tear was alerted. Tear jumped into the water, Georgo and Marie felt their restraints melt away. Sera looked back before jumping into the water after Tear. A large bubble of Ink formed in the water, Georgo and Marie watched as it moved away out into the waters.


P.S. Sorry for the 21 day gap between chapters, I was having some trouble writing, and going through some other stuff like physical issues. The story is about half way done I think, so I have a lot more work to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Style 4: Chapter 22: Blame It On The Rain

Style 4: Chapter 21: Bang Bang Shoot Shoot

Style 4: Chapter 3: Cabinet Man